26.10.10

Carol Morin

Carol Morin: Through the Eyes
September 15 to November 12, 2010

Exhibition Reception: November 8, 2010

Award winning journalist and artist, Carol is presenting Through the Eyes as part of the Cultural Exchange's Workshop Tour. Carol expresses her creative spirit through writing, visual art and music. The Cultlural Exchange is pleased to be able to present these expressive mixed media pieces.

"I love colour. I think it defines us in our daily lives - from the beauty of the Fall Harvest to summer's splendor and winter's darkness. Big bold strokes should be what define our lives. That is why I use them in my work. Colouring outside the lines is something more people should do. I like mixing - everything - and seeing where it
might lead. Hence, my use of various materials."

No comments:

Post a Comment